RED RING OF DEATH review Xbox 360 [Classic Game Room]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RED RING OF DEATH review Xbox 360 [Classic Game Room]

Post by Seth on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:09 am

Watch in high definition! Classic Game Room HD reviews the dreaded Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death! Wow, this is not awesome. Although CGRHD likes blinking red things and believes the "red ring of death" or RROD for short, to be an excellent warning sign that something is wrong.... the fact that it even exists is a problem given the high price of an Xbox 360 and the fact that many, many, many people get to play Red Ring of Death when they don't want to. How does this Red Ring of Death video footage compare to the Blue Ring of Death? Well, there isn't a blue ring of death. Just a red one. And when you get it that means that its time to contact Microsoft and their Xbox 360 support department and request warranty service. Three red rings, three years of warranty is what they claim. CGRHD is out to review how fast this problem is resolved because we having a working Atari 2600 and 7800 from 1986 as well as numerous Sega consoles that still work, a SNES, Colecovision and Magnavox Odyssey 2. This is the red ring of death. Now lets see how this warranty service works out.... the good news is that Microsoft does respond to emails asap and Im already on the way to getting it repaired.

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RED RING OF DEATH review Xbox 360 [Classic Game Room]

Post by Nanook52 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:09 am

Red ring of death >.>

i had my xbox for 5 years and still dont have this. my theroy is it the newer silver tray models. i got a white tray model and all my friends have silver tray...all had red ring once or twice while mine never had it.

Mine

Red ring Proven 75% version

Nanook52

Male
Language: My own

View user profile A_PIMP_NAMED_SLITBACK

Back to top Go down

Re: RED RING OF DEATH review Xbox 360 [Classic Game Room]

Post by Seth on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:29 pm

Nanook52 wrote:Red ring of death >.>

i had my xbox for 5 years and still dont have this. my theroy is it the newer silver tray models. i got a white tray model and all my friends have silver tray...all had red ring once or twice while mine never had it.

Spoiler:

Mine

Red ring Proven 75% version

I'm debating on getting an Xbox really, because most of their old exclusives that I want to play are on PC. So I may just wait on the new Xbox and get the gaming PC first when the time comes lol. That's interesting though, but it can also depend on how long these people leave their systems on too. Unless you've played it for long periods of time and lived. o.o

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum