Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor] 5 5 90

Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor]

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor]

Post by greenmonster714 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:45 pm

Hey Seth, I was checking out your mods. The misc items section in particular. You said something about crystals in your bank for unlimited bank space. I pasted a bunch into my bank but am at a lose as to how to use them. Do slots show up in your bank on the game or is there some paste method that needs to be done in the editor? Thanks

greenmonster714

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by muskez2209 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:10 am

you put them in your bank, and when you replace something with the crystals the crystals dissapper but the gun stays in your bank

Umm... Hey

muskez2209

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greenmonster714 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:03 am

Cool thanks Nitro....lol. I ment to say thanks Musk not Nitro. It's pretty important to get peoples name right. Sorry dude. Just send me to Hyters Folly with a slingshot and bb's...lol.. DAmn I'm gettin old. Sad

Last edited by greenmonster714 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

greenmonster714

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by muskez2209 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:34 am

my first modded weapon is in the making, it needs to be tested as the save file i originally put it on was corrupt

Umm... Hey

muskez2209

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greenmonster714 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:41 pm

muskez2209 wrote:my first modded weapon is in the making, it needs to be tested as the save file i originally put it on was corrupt

I try anything you guys post. Consider me the crash test dummy of weapons mods. You guys are amazing. Some of these mods you guys have posted are the most awesomely destructive devices I've ever seen. Love this site. I dunno how to make these creations. I tried watching a few videos but damned if I didn't get totally confused.

greenmonster714

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sorry for the absense

Post by NitrousOxide on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:42 am

First, your welcome greenmonster714 and I'm glad you enjoy the mods. Second, I'm sorry for the absence of posts and feedback from yours truly but, I have been busy in real life with other hobbies such as Magic: The Gathering's new expansion Gatecrash or Leauge of Legends team play that has occupied the majority of my time. I have items created. Just need to grab the codes from the flash drive. Take care. Spike your hair.

NitrousOxide

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/todd.dreisbach

Back to top Go down

Post by QB4N_SH4D0W88 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Hey guys, big time fan of what you are doing here. I am wondering has any of you been able to create any DLC weapons with Gibbs Save Editor? I have tried but when choosing the parts, a red box appears around them. However I am able to modify DLC weapons I have obtained in the game. Any tips would be welcome.

QB4N_SH4D0W88
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:01 pm

QB4N_SH4D0W88 wrote:Hey guys, big time fan of what you are doing here. I am wondering has any of you been able to create any DLC weapons with Gibbs Save Editor? I have tried but when choosing the parts, a red box appears around them. However I am able to modify DLC weapons I have obtained in the game. Any tips would be welcome.

Yes, we've been able to create DLC items however, you need to have an item with the DLC set ID. Once you get a weapon or item that's associated with the DLC set ID you'll be able to create any object from that template. At the moment though I'm completely unsure if you can even edit the set ID number as I've looked hard, but have found nothing.

Set ID 2 Is project "tulip" or the Mechromancer. Each DLC has its own personal ID associated with an Item set. You'll be able to see the set pieces, but you'll need a template with the proper set ID to make them.

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QB4N_SH4D0W88 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Genius, simply genius. It worked like a charm. Now all I need are the appropriate prefixes and titles. Thanks for the replay and I hope to be able to contribute soon.

QB4N_SH4D0W88
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greenmonster714 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:08 am

NitrousOxide wrote:First, your welcome greenmonster714 and I'm glad you enjoy the mods. Second, I'm sorry for the absence of posts and feedback from yours truly but, I have been busy in real life with other hobbies such as Magic: The Gathering's new expansion Gatecrash or Leauge of Legends team play that has occupied the majority of my time. I have items created. Just need to grab the codes from the flash drive. Take care. Spike your hair.

Totally understand real life and hobbies. Hell, that's what keeps us guys happy. I look forward to checking out your new creations. It's always a treat. I think outta all the weapons available grenades are my favorites. Man, I love those SPLOTIONS!...lol. Can't spike my hair but I do take care..ty...lol. My old head is as bare as a babies arse.

greenmonster714

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QB4N_SH4D0W88 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Well I wanted to post up some guns I thought were not in the database but upon further inspection I realized that they were there.

QB4N_SH4D0W88
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:25 pm

QB4N_SH4D0W88 wrote:Well I wanted to post up some guns I thought were not in the database but upon further inspection I realized that they were there.

Yes, there are a large sum of unique weapons/items. We do allow some duplicates though due to the different mods/elements. There's practically an endless array of combonations, especially with modded equipments.

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis89a on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:53 pm

First of all, I wanna say you guys are amazing. I was getting sooo bored of bl2, but this game is amazing with modded weapons. I've tried messing around with a few guns, but I haven't been able to create anything like what you guys have. Would anyone mind giving a dummies guide to building these weapons. Also, do you use the backpack tab or the raw tab? Please excuse if that statement was incorrect, I'm a computer tech, but I'm new to hacking/modding.

Nemesis89a

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NitrousOxide on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:02 pm

Used the backpack tab.

NitrousOxide

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/todd.dreisbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:20 am

Nemesis89a wrote:First of all, I wanna say you guys are amazing. I was getting sooo bored of bl2, but this game is amazing with modded weapons. I've tried messing around with a few guns, but I haven't been able to create anything like what you guys have. Would anyone mind giving a dummies guide to building these weapons. Also, do you use the backpack tab or the raw tab? Please excuse if that statement was incorrect, I'm a computer tech, but I'm new to hacking/modding.

You will need to use the backpack or bank tab depending on what you're building. If you're making a modded gun use the bank tab, if not use the backpack tab. Once in one of the tabs go ahead and click the 'New Weapon' button to create a blank template. Firstly you will need to choose a 'Type' for your weapon, this will be the base from where the look and power of the weapon will derive. Secondly Is 'balance' this will help put the finishing touch on the parameters of your weapon after that you'll just need to fill in the rest of the information.

'Manufacturer' Will show the selected maker on the gun in game.
'Manufacturer Grade' Is the price level, same as the option at the very bottom which is level.
'Material' Is the skin of the weapon.
'Alpha-Theta' Are the rest of the gun parts that will need to be filled in to make the weapon stronger, or to your liking.

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum