Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor] 5 5 90

Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor]

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor]

Post by Seth on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:54 pm

NitrousOxide wrote:This is SMG I made. I left the title code bar blank and loved the name the game gave it. Would someone test it out and see how it is (even tho I have already done so). Tried to make it at least resemble a gun, unlike some where your just holding a box.

Bullets Go Fasterfied KerBlaster
Code: BL2(hwAAAAD+aABAyAJBAiGTIWIxwSKLJQFLCpZfDBRYKrDMYhHCgozh)
I have one question for you... EXPLOSIONS?!
Spoiler:

Also Tweaked the Rapid Infinity Laser, but shoots out single rounds of the Alien Norfleet round. Still high rate of fire version, but with less spam.
1000 Man-o-wars to the face.
Code: BL2(hwAAAAA7SgCE5wRAECGT6cOIhbGL4gEGQgyEGAgxEGIUxMiIgRHj)

Nice work I'll make sure to test out your SMG later, along with the Infinity. I'll add them to the database too soon, I was thinking of updating around Tuesday or Wednesday depending on how things go where I'm at. :-)

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

Posts: 3023
Points: 11331
Reputation: 207
Join date: 2012-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More Modded weapons

Post by NitrousOxide on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:04 am

I modded a grenade with success.
This is a Rolling Thunder set to FIRE that bounces about 10 times.
Each bounce setting off a fire explosive. And at the end a Shocking surprise.
Not only will it suck enemies to it's center and electrocute, but
enemies that managed to dodge the original grenade will have to cry at the other 12.

Quasar
Code: BL2(BwAAAAAe8QAJD0bogBAymRxDD4MdwwoDDoMOgwxDHUMYw/+/KcM=)

Stats are like 54000x12 and has 2 lines of seperate flavor texts.


Also, in case anyone would want another Infinite Launcher that doesn't spam hard here is a Corrosive Paraquat Infinity. Stats are like 194000X 4 with Corrosive shells.

Code: BL2(hwAAAACngQBER4M/ECGTVaIgQ9GJIgAFQgwJFAgxEGLQolhCgRHj)


I also have another SMG called the "Flying Railer". Puts Hellfire to shame.
It fires fully auto Railgun shells with Fire element and when ZOOMed it fire semi-auto x5 buckshot style as fast as trigger can be pulled.
"Diablo's Hand" I call it.

Code: BL2(hwAAAADaOABBCANBBCGTnWIpwaIJJgGLChYbMBRYKrDUYhnCMgvm)



Again, please let me know if these codes work and if you like. I have checked them and tested. I want guns that look like guns and not blocks. Many thanks to Seth for this forum!!!






NitrousOxide
Member
Member

Posts: 15
Points: 2890
Reputation: 7
Location: PA,USA
Join date: 2013-01-25

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/todd.dreisbach

Back to top Go down

Re: Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor]

Post by Seth on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:27 am

As of 1/29/2013 11:21AM EST the database has been updated, we are now at a total of 995 codes. Thank you to slich and NitrousOxide for their contributions.

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

Posts: 3023
Points: 11331
Reputation: 207
Join date: 2012-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More mods

Post by NitrousOxide on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:26 pm

Original Grenade Mod same as previous modded nade but slag. Still electric implosion at the end with 12 childs.
Based off the modded Quasar.
Slag.
Code: BL2(BwAAAACFLwAJD0bogBCyvxxDD4MdgwsDDoMOgwxDHUMYw/+/KcM=)
Same but Corrosive.
Code: BL2(BwAAAADHbgAJD0bogBCyvxxDD4MdAwsDDoMOgwxDHUMYw/+/KcM=)

Also modded Legendary Class mod for Siren (more coming once confirmed.)
Code: :::COMING SOON::: Need to add slag resist and Non-Elemental Resist.


New Infinity Sniper Rifle. (Double elemental)
The storm is approaching. In the distance I hear "Loud BOOMs and Lightning."
Full auto high rate of fire. Scope Included! Be-careful, with great power, comes a price (you get slagged).

Code: BL2(hwAAAACfkACCqINBCiGTmYJBiMEKhgXMBRhqLAgxEGIgxMiIgRHj)





NitrousOxide
Member
Member

Posts: 15
Points: 2890
Reputation: 7
Location: PA,USA
Join date: 2013-01-25

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/todd.dreisbach

Back to top Go down

Re: Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor]

Post by Seth on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:26 pm

NitrousOxide wrote:Original Grenade Mod same as previous modded nade but slag. Still electric implosion at the end with 12 childs.
Based off the modded Quasar.
Slag.
Code: BL2(BwAAAACFLwAJD0bogBCyvxxDD4MdgwsDDoMOgwxDHUMYw/+/KcM=)
Same but Corrosive.
Code: BL2(BwAAAADHbgAJD0bogBCyvxxDD4MdAwsDDoMOgwxDHUMYw/+/KcM=)

Also modded Legendary Class mod for Siren (more coming once confirmed.)
Code: :::COMING SOON::: Need to add slag resist and Non-Elemental Resist.
Spoiler:

New Infinity Sniper Rifle. (Double elemental)
The storm is approaching. In the distance I hear "Loud BOOMs and Lightning."
Full auto high rate of fire. Scope Included! Be-careful, with great power, comes a price (you get slagged).

Code: BL2(hwAAAACfkACCqINBCiGTmYJBiMEKhgXMBRhqLAgxEGIgxMiIgRHj)

Nicely done, I look forward to testing out that sniper rifle It sounds interesting.

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

Posts: 3023
Points: 11331
Reputation: 207
Join date: 2012-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor]

Post by 1youngchris1 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:35 pm

Hey i would like to ask you if you could make a sheild with the capacity of 0...Because i dont have the dlc so i wont be able to use the rough rider 1....PLease and thanks...I made an account just to ask you this....

1youngchris1
New Member
New Member

Posts: 1
Points: 1845
Reputation: 0
Join date: 2013-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor]

Post by Seth on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:17 pm

1youngchris1 wrote: Hey i would like to ask you if you could make a sheild with the capacity of 0...Because i dont have the dlc so i wont be able to use the rough rider 1....PLease and thanks...I made an account just to ask you this....

I'll mess around with the shields later and see if I can come up with anything, but I'm not sure if you can do it with the base shields.

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

Posts: 3023
Points: 11331
Reputation: 207
Join date: 2012-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor]

Post by redonkulous on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:13 pm

Is the bee shield specs pre patch or post patch?

redonkulous
New Member
New Member

Posts: 1
Points: 1842
Reputation: 0
Join date: 2013-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor]

Post by Seth on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:56 pm

redonkulous wrote:Is the bee shield specs pre patch or post patch?

The bee shield stats are post patch, what you see is what you get currently.

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

Posts: 3023
Points: 11331
Reputation: 207
Join date: 2012-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor]

Post by muskez2209 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:44 pm

tommorow i will try to get more codes, they will be unique weapons


Umm... Hey

muskez2209
Member
Member

Posts: 30
Points: 2916
Reputation: 19
Join date: 2013-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor]

Post by Seth on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:23 am

muskez2209 wrote:tommorow i will try to get more codes, they will be unique weapons

I look forward to seeing them, keep it up. I plan on updating the database again next week, so i'll be getting to work on some stuff myself.

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

Posts: 3023
Points: 11331
Reputation: 207
Join date: 2012-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor]

Post by muskez2209 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:48 am

sorry there are no stats, but here are all the unique weapons, most are blue, some purple. you may already have most of these so im very srry for the duplicates and having no stats,
Spoiler:
PISTOLS
Teapot - BL2(h+pdtWfNJ5XO7fEAqzayJeMvQBB/F00Wk7+/cFoRPspu+dk28oYV)
Judge - BL2(h5cbTvcO+7IqYGAGzwXXOta2uqo9AWUVGSh8dhsq4ktcSV XP9Zg+)
Miss Moxxi's Rubi - BL2(h9nFiRPcrCrtFJbpmS/g+SxPh6zD0bliTfh7ewMuFkygFZUNLkrv)
Fibber - BL2(h+fDqqPnkoJswlLC/J+I2y9QBrrNdmChRHS+JZWTEkgtwOsv9+s1)
Veritas - BL2(hzke2TQPN2Awm8hQr+FJFrjO+eYiVdeng9nU4zARD4EaaV ZeuQgd)
Flynt's Tinderbox - BL2(h49jCuq4TTDIzsqYwrT6o6bsm7igEVc37/xsBa9/Ky29E1Qwi7aN)
Gwen's Head - BL2(h7LcLi11Gn0UP5IoIZYkt3MkBL+kQz4tSO4wK5DgW6Dk3a JXMgxZ)
Lady Fist - BL2(h7+pdNjQE3wWY/h3MuBSuJZFtYw3JXHujkaoyzOmW1oPz6fku9Hb)
Dahlminator -BL2(hxsprnJBJr6wuWh8+vMh9Bc30Q5EIJAW0IS/7KQFLLJ4+SKaWNKZ)
Law - BL2(h5yFyRhrGM0B+PhOD5QA/m7cdXJIdu1og3G98Ovc9mKgpiblaQ7m)

SHOTGUNS
Three Dog - BL2(hzvF5B/LVh/Ul997m7Ghqzqo8zP4xUGTJN9fMnVXkdq0VC8ltVtR)
Triquetra - BL2(h1Wvp0CjGmsDZnWNWaWlbYHgucoGIGg3FHGKLFuAX574Mu oB3gtn)
Moxxi's Heartbreaker -BL2(h9S5mbXBxql0kox99JeHmOdt/tLIknhnxe0nQfECpsVDnwypwmuj)
Shotgun 1340 - BL2(h5g0KEZjWod0MMiltwerl+WI4kTnPgJK1LHNEXgOy3Zazo gntE3v)
Blockhead - BL2(h5W0NfGrUMJKfMflEbJQT/aJinZAnJzbxBqjnEQahIDoTIwU8NdX)
Octo - BL2(hylBRxHGm54vDhhTpxXe62jYn2oFXEwX1H1dqz1a4LAAfe LUPwLb)
Roksalt - BL2(h4AGv0x2oBlKjsIAHeuIPZoztd/nvIRTdFvNZh+E1Ln5Dp5YElTg)
Landscaper -BL2(h+PaHyqAupajxrrHggiy09gXaTOkka7LIzlPm/ahT6kEmbZPRk88)
Tidal Wave - BL2(h2NGbJ3B1dLJystiD1RhedhL/hi3fh48k+K7UiRAfrCbhK0RzYiW)
Teeth of Terramorphous - BL2(h6742wu85ITATC9NstAOXUTfAHAMT3n9ctyaa1aOwVJiJy 6XX1Ih)

ASSAULT RIFLES
Scorpio - BL2(h0JnbW6BFDnFQW5PXjYPXqkgs/gGO0oLDPuQzc74nLusFhyonmwg)
Evil Smasher - BL2(h7G8Gctd/zATRQ87MAx7xd8nncOBXr+KPg7lclxhQLpnWJGSnUIW)
Hail -BL2(h585+fyjjcPx+w2l0fXAqPD6KBLjmi0eQWYq/P2xhj+cXL3cwA6i)
Stomper - BL2(h3wHIMnxnLLCFD9qCUNZ//EUnpsONOG86kS1NRK6mcbLtDDmjmGF)

SNIPER RIFLES
Buffalo - BL2(h4xdRwVs0WB3J4s7b+LkZHgAxkBhFwzEgFIa/FG/M+xsH1+ZaVba)
Fremington's Edge - BL2(h+m3BC/tNz+tYpL8rMhvHqy9vV2gebG13r3pKJWOBdrHdRsjXlLn)
Trespasser - BL2(h07OsLzX9rsgTW+pRvO/t2JkonZR3wFmo9XsPVtUSgUKIgcryhgC)
Sloth - BL2(hztmMVy+Vby0H2l9WgtjPnICnujxdLtKEUM2w6BdKmPlGa zCxZ6t)
Morning Star - BL2(h8Fw0JgQBmQsTotOD1A5L+C0OzTqysMK07YVLfqH7RUVcl fZJrDA)
Chère-amie -BL2(hyU4lgXl6cDNSqnWX2nRdhMYmZbRlUJ52A94OQJDedbB+t J5wM1U)

ROCKET LAUNCHERS
Roaster - BL2(h65szQcG8x0mTgV1T2DK0/DGt40O9naoadBKrL7addls5qIR3YMo)
Miss Moxxi's Creamer - BL2(hy5z9UHixrQ9GLPAVOzQvYAy/ZwFVRO3CrMHyY3XY2U4Xz6zP2zv)
The Hive - BL2(h7Tr/hqLjZ8kJVCrYkxP3/a6Q12SFd6QaGyVopyUdfwXy1hAfTUP)

SMGS
Bane - BL2(hxbyTJyxpVd8gRT53ImZ9jUTa9ttEFmpT1aAKmWPiKOyRe 5VhSRg)
Miss Moxxi's Good Touch - BL2(h8epkyzqwkEJWEvhk5Bzb+IfcTR4tfxjD2e9z12reRayRO TWsTX0)
Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch - BL2(h6JPgpjka6HTwJHSvR3JszyUqnXMIGXG4FD+yuMZQBGp/r1lcaQS)
Lascaux - BL2(h6Hw6WX+InfF4bRCsKlg/O4j4hs3sXsDXUL1CZOEDFeEnLSve/aY)
Chulainn - BL2(h1NXe/mGpsADGkKpOV+fBSR8hqVrPlysjog3/uwxhBDEKUKRGGV4)
Commerce -BL2(h6SGYI7IHZhRXs0hI7hscoTxRQdvWLxQkwz1yI+YNrqHku pN1RWH)
Bone Shredder - BL2(h/c1jl/3/NWAsDp/4YvgW4BSHgHXecu9eiUP8SX7gjGQ8AAj9c0Y)

GRENADES
Kiss of Death -BL2(B9tVhaTUOuXp/77jEtklokR+ZrQyb/Saa62MwHTwf7krRrDFY7A=)
Fuster Cluck - BL2(B9bQVVIwiog7PlnwaAxw2Ea4Bwz90IQlJa+Ab3qHX22Pjd DhvpE=)
Sky Rocket - BL2(ByJV0QJiMx7JU1M7qbMMnApeJfgnQxAoVH7aqamoe63i5A ToZik=)
Breath of Terramorphous - BL2(BxjTl26faHuwLe83t3PhFvLA+hvaCcKg7298DbXROkd4D5 L80JU=)

SHIELDS
Pot O Gold - BL2(B0hG21P5RnkXnZXRhHTpUH8pPW+WNkBiFkicBijmdnwU1h vHhls=)
Agile 1340 - BL2(Bzzr33lOSgfRQV66ac/SmuRgZ8wmgtNg8IZWCcFgB/XxSTqsEJw=)
Aequitas - BL2(BwAAAADf8AAlEeqgoxAyWQJEBAQGhGzE/////////z8YxA==)
Cracked Sash - BL2(BwAAAAAClAAeEbKg4xAy2QDEAwQGRG7E/////////z8jxA==)
Deadly Bloom - BL2(BwAAAABA0wAJERaggxAyWQJEBIQHBCTE//////////8jxA==)
Love Thumper - BL2(BwAAAAA9nwAhEcigIxAyWQJEBMQFxG3E/////////z9nxA==)
Order - BL2(BwAAAABYugAgEcagIxAyWQJEBAQIhG3E/////////z8AxA==)
P.S: I used the spoiler this time Very Happy


Umm... Hey

muskez2209
Member
Member

Posts: 30
Points: 2916
Reputation: 19
Join date: 2013-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor]

Post by Seth on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:33 pm

muskez2209 wrote:sorry there are no stats, but here are all the unique weapons, most are blue, some purple. you may already have most of these so im very srry for the duplicates and having no stats,
Spoiler:
PISTOLS
Teapot - BL2(h+pdtWfNJ5XO7fEAqzayJeMvQBB/F00Wk7+/cFoRPspu+dk28oYV)
Judge - BL2(h5cbTvcO+7IqYGAGzwXXOta2uqo9AWUVGSh8dhsq4ktcSV XP9Zg+)
Miss Moxxi's Rubi - BL2(h9nFiRPcrCrtFJbpmS/g+SxPh6zD0bliTfh7ewMuFkygFZUNLkrv)
Fibber - BL2(h+fDqqPnkoJswlLC/J+I2y9QBrrNdmChRHS+JZWTEkgtwOsv9+s1)
Veritas - BL2(hzke2TQPN2Awm8hQr+FJFrjO+eYiVdeng9nU4zARD4EaaV ZeuQgd)
Flynt's Tinderbox - BL2(h49jCuq4TTDIzsqYwrT6o6bsm7igEVc37/xsBa9/Ky29E1Qwi7aN)
Gwen's Head - BL2(h7LcLi11Gn0UP5IoIZYkt3MkBL+kQz4tSO4wK5DgW6Dk3a JXMgxZ)
Lady Fist - BL2(h7+pdNjQE3wWY/h3MuBSuJZFtYw3JXHujkaoyzOmW1oPz6fku9Hb)
Dahlminator -BL2(hxsprnJBJr6wuWh8+vMh9Bc30Q5EIJAW0IS/7KQFLLJ4+SKaWNKZ)
Law - BL2(h5yFyRhrGM0B+PhOD5QA/m7cdXJIdu1og3G98Ovc9mKgpiblaQ7m)

SHOTGUNS
Three Dog - BL2(hzvF5B/LVh/Ul997m7Ghqzqo8zP4xUGTJN9fMnVXkdq0VC8ltVtR)
Triquetra - BL2(h1Wvp0CjGmsDZnWNWaWlbYHgucoGIGg3FHGKLFuAX574Mu oB3gtn)
Moxxi's Heartbreaker -BL2(h9S5mbXBxql0kox99JeHmOdt/tLIknhnxe0nQfECpsVDnwypwmuj)
Shotgun 1340 - BL2(h5g0KEZjWod0MMiltwerl+WI4kTnPgJK1LHNEXgOy3Zazo gntE3v)
Blockhead - BL2(h5W0NfGrUMJKfMflEbJQT/aJinZAnJzbxBqjnEQahIDoTIwU8NdX)
Octo - BL2(hylBRxHGm54vDhhTpxXe62jYn2oFXEwX1H1dqz1a4LAAfe LUPwLb)
Roksalt - BL2(h4AGv0x2oBlKjsIAHeuIPZoztd/nvIRTdFvNZh+E1Ln5Dp5YElTg)
Landscaper -BL2(h+PaHyqAupajxrrHggiy09gXaTOkka7LIzlPm/ahT6kEmbZPRk88)
Tidal Wave - BL2(h2NGbJ3B1dLJystiD1RhedhL/hi3fh48k+K7UiRAfrCbhK0RzYiW)
Teeth of Terramorphous - BL2(h6742wu85ITATC9NstAOXUTfAHAMT3n9ctyaa1aOwVJiJy 6XX1Ih)

ASSAULT RIFLES
Scorpio - BL2(h0JnbW6BFDnFQW5PXjYPXqkgs/gGO0oLDPuQzc74nLusFhyonmwg)
Evil Smasher - BL2(h7G8Gctd/zATRQ87MAx7xd8nncOBXr+KPg7lclxhQLpnWJGSnUIW)
Hail -BL2(h585+fyjjcPx+w2l0fXAqPD6KBLjmi0eQWYq/P2xhj+cXL3cwA6i)
Stomper - BL2(h3wHIMnxnLLCFD9qCUNZ//EUnpsONOG86kS1NRK6mcbLtDDmjmGF)

SNIPER RIFLES
Buffalo - BL2(h4xdRwVs0WB3J4s7b+LkZHgAxkBhFwzEgFIa/FG/M+xsH1+ZaVba)
Fremington's Edge - BL2(h+m3BC/tNz+tYpL8rMhvHqy9vV2gebG13r3pKJWOBdrHdRsjXlLn)
Trespasser - BL2(h07OsLzX9rsgTW+pRvO/t2JkonZR3wFmo9XsPVtUSgUKIgcryhgC)
Sloth - BL2(hztmMVy+Vby0H2l9WgtjPnICnujxdLtKEUM2w6BdKmPlGa zCxZ6t)
Morning Star - BL2(h8Fw0JgQBmQsTotOD1A5L+C0OzTqysMK07YVLfqH7RUVcl fZJrDA)
Chère-amie -BL2(hyU4lgXl6cDNSqnWX2nRdhMYmZbRlUJ52A94OQJDedbB+t J5wM1U)

ROCKET LAUNCHERS
Roaster - BL2(h65szQcG8x0mTgV1T2DK0/DGt40O9naoadBKrL7addls5qIR3YMo)
Miss Moxxi's Creamer - BL2(hy5z9UHixrQ9GLPAVOzQvYAy/ZwFVRO3CrMHyY3XY2U4Xz6zP2zv)
The Hive - BL2(h7Tr/hqLjZ8kJVCrYkxP3/a6Q12SFd6QaGyVopyUdfwXy1hAfTUP)

SMGS
Bane - BL2(hxbyTJyxpVd8gRT53ImZ9jUTa9ttEFmpT1aAKmWPiKOyRe 5VhSRg)
Miss Moxxi's Good Touch - BL2(h8epkyzqwkEJWEvhk5Bzb+IfcTR4tfxjD2e9z12reRayRO TWsTX0)
Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch - BL2(h6JPgpjka6HTwJHSvR3JszyUqnXMIGXG4FD+yuMZQBGp/r1lcaQS)
Lascaux - BL2(h6Hw6WX+InfF4bRCsKlg/O4j4hs3sXsDXUL1CZOEDFeEnLSve/aY)
Chulainn - BL2(h1NXe/mGpsADGkKpOV+fBSR8hqVrPlysjog3/uwxhBDEKUKRGGV4)
Commerce -BL2(h6SGYI7IHZhRXs0hI7hscoTxRQdvWLxQkwz1yI+YNrqHku pN1RWH)
Bone Shredder - BL2(h/c1jl/3/NWAsDp/4YvgW4BSHgHXecu9eiUP8SX7gjGQ8AAj9c0Y)

GRENADES
Kiss of Death -BL2(B9tVhaTUOuXp/77jEtklokR+ZrQyb/Saa62MwHTwf7krRrDFY7A=)
Fuster Cluck - BL2(B9bQVVIwiog7PlnwaAxw2Ea4Bwz90IQlJa+Ab3qHX22Pjd DhvpE=)
Sky Rocket - BL2(ByJV0QJiMx7JU1M7qbMMnApeJfgnQxAoVH7aqamoe63i5A ToZik=)
Breath of Terramorphous - BL2(BxjTl26faHuwLe83t3PhFvLA+hvaCcKg7298DbXROkd4D5 L80JU=)

SHIELDS
Pot O Gold - BL2(B0hG21P5RnkXnZXRhHTpUH8pPW+WNkBiFkicBijmdnwU1h vHhls=)
Agile 1340 - BL2(Bzzr33lOSgfRQV66ac/SmuRgZ8wmgtNg8IZWCcFgB/XxSTqsEJw=)
Aequitas - BL2(BwAAAADf8AAlEeqgoxAyWQJEBAQGhGzE/////////z8YxA==)
Cracked Sash - BL2(BwAAAAAClAAeEbKg4xAy2QDEAwQGRG7E/////////z8jxA==)
Deadly Bloom - BL2(BwAAAABA0wAJERaggxAyWQJEBIQHBCTE//////////8jxA==)
Love Thumper - BL2(BwAAAAA9nwAhEcigIxAyWQJEBMQFxG3E/////////z9nxA==)
Order - BL2(BwAAAABYugAgEcagIxAyWQJEBAQIhG3E/////////z8AxA==)
P.S: I used the spoiler this time Very Happy

Nicely done, that is certainly a lot! haha

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

Posts: 3023
Points: 11331
Reputation: 207
Join date: 2012-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor]

Post by greenmonster714 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:52 am

Hey Seth and Nitro, just wanted to thank you guys for all the codes you've posted. I am new to the borderlands world and love the mods. I finished the game without mods and am now starting to play around. Your posts have been a great help.

Since I like Borderlands 2 so well I thought I'd play through Borderlands 1 too. After I finish it I'd like to start modding there too. Could you guys guide me in the right direction to mod weapons and items for that game?

Man, I've spent 4 hours here playing around with these codes..lol. Lovin it. Thanks

greenmonster714
Member
Member

Posts: 10
Points: 2837
Reputation: 7
Age: 50
Location: Alabama
Join date: 2013-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor]

Post by Seth on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:29 am

greenmonster714 wrote:Hey Seth and Nitro, just wanted to thank you guys for all the codes you've posted. I am new to the borderlands world and love the mods. I finished the game without mods and am now starting to play around. Your posts have been a great help.

Since I like Borderlands 2 so well I thought I'd play through Borderlands 1 too. After I finish it I'd like to start modding there too. Could you guys guide me in the right direction to mod weapons and items for that game?

Man, I've spent 4 hours here playing around with these codes..lol. Lovin it. Thanks

You're welcome I'm glad you're having fun with all the codes. For borderlands modding you might be able to find a lot of information here http://blmodding.wikidot.com/willowtree-tutorials.

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

Posts: 3023
Points: 11331
Reputation: 207
Join date: 2012-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum