Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor] 5 5 90

Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor]

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [For Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor]

Post by muskez2209 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:29 am

also, you cant get a gibbed code for the dlc skins (Madness, supremacy and dominantion) because these are linked to your account

Umm... Hey

muskez2209

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:36 am

muskez2209 wrote:also, you cant get a gibbed code for the dlc skins (Madness, supremacy and dominantion) because these are linked to your account

I noticed that. They were smart this time around by not releasing a patch to add the skins to the game and using an unlock key to unlock them. Instead you have to download the package file for compatibility and usage, without it you can't use the new customizations. So this means that there are no Items for these customizations instead they are instantly added to your list of customizations. So If you really wanted them you would have to shell out some money, IMO Its not really worth blowing $15 to get every customization.

In the end games like this usually give out such DLC for free at the end of their live span anyway. :-)

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by muskez2209 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:10 am

im only going to pay $3 for the gunzerker skins because i dont use any other characters

Umm... Hey

muskez2209

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:41 am

muskez2209 wrote:im only going to pay $3 for the gunzerker skins because i dont use any other characters

That's exactly what I plan on doing, I'm only gonna by skins for the character that I use most. Which will most likely be the Siren, I'll probably do that when I have spare cash left over though.

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by muskez2209 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:44 am

pretty sure you noticed but i put up all vehicle skins, gunzerker skins and his heads, the heads are there but not sorted

Umm... Hey

muskez2209

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:47 am

muskez2209 wrote:pretty sure you noticed but i put up all vehicle skins, gunzerker skins and his heads, the heads are there but not sorted

I'll make sure to sort out the heads, right now I just started on weaponry. After that I will make my way to the heads, then finish up with skins.

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by muskez2209 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:58 am

ok, cool. just making sure

Umm... Hey

muskez2209

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:10 am

As of 10:03AM EST the database has been updated, we are now at a total of 984 codes. Thank you to muskez2209 and slich for today's contributions!

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

question on class mods and grenade mods

Post by NitrousOxide on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:19 pm

I ventured my way into modding starting with some weapons and first with a SMG that shoots infinite KerBlaster shells (code coming soon after lag tweaks) my question comes about the Class mods and grenade mods. I noticed none are posted in the modded section, why is this? Unable or hard to understand A5_B0_C0 and so on.

NitrousOxide

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/todd.dreisbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:52 pm

NitrousOxide wrote:I ventured my way into modding starting with some weapons and first with a SMG that shoots infinite KerBlaster shells (code coming soon after lag tweaks) my question comes about the Class mods and grenade mods. I noticed none are posted in the modded section, why is this? Unable or hard to understand A5_B0_C0 and so on.

Well at the moment I haven't found interest in making modded classes yet. I've been preoccupied with weapon combinations as they're just so addicting to experiment with! I should try my hands out on some modded classes.

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:21 pm

This topic is so amazing thank you for this Now I don't have to scrounge through google to find codes for gibbs editor thank you for this If I ever decide to make some weapons I will be sure to post them here Razz

Sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:51 pm

Sun wrote:This topic is so amazing thank you for this Now I don't have to scrounge through google to find codes for gibbs editor thank you for this If I ever decide to make some weapons I will be sure to post them here Razz

No problem I'm glad we're able to help people, and contributions are always appreciated. Its great to have people that make the database even bigger by lending a hand. :-)

Seth
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slich on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:48 am

NitrousOxide wrote:I ventured my way into modding starting with some weapons and first with a SMG that shoots infinite KerBlaster shells (code coming soon after lag tweaks) my question comes about the Class mods and grenade mods. I noticed none are posted in the modded section, why is this? Unable or hard to understand A5_B0_C0 and so on.

Well the reason for this is because grenade mods are annoying to mod, lets say you take away the delivery, payload, or trigger. The delivery is how you throw it such as long bow or lobbed. The payload is how it explodes but if there is more than 1 payload the grenade is broken. If the trigger is taken away it will explode in your face making the grenade a suicide device. The parts of a grenade are all specific and have an essential primary function. As for class mods they are perfectly fine but you can't do much with it....really. A5_B0_C0 it the stats it were to boost up. Like for legendary hunter or assassin. A = cool down rate, B = critical damage and C = something useless that i forget. the reduction is the one you want to skip.

slich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NitrousOxide on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:26 pm

slich wrote:

Well the reason for this is because grenade mods are annoying to mod, lets say you take away the delivery, payload, or trigger. The delivery is how you throw it such as long bow or lobbed. The payload is how it explodes but if there is more than 1 payload the grenade is broken. If the trigger is taken away it will explode in your face making the grenade a suicide device. The parts of a grenade are all specific and have an essential primary function. As for class mods they are perfectly fine but you can't do much with it....really. A5_B0_C0 it the stats it were to boost up. Like for legendary hunter or assassin. A = cool down rate, B = critical damage and C = something useless that i forget. the reduction is the one you want to skip.

Thanks for the reply. If any progress is made in tweaking the grenade mods please post. As for the class mods, I believe you can't change them in gibbed because of how class specific they are. I haven't found a way to make for example (+3 Ward into a +5 Ward other then change rarity and level). A,B,C directly affect the added powers for example (+94% SMG Damage or +40% Cooldown) that being A5_B0_C0 then A1_B0_C0 = +56% SMG Damage or +20% Cooldown instead. Your input is welcomed and I will continue to fiddle with it in my down time.

NitrousOxide

Back to top Go down

New modded gun.

Post by NitrousOxide on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:19 pm

This is SMG I made. I left the title code bar blank and loved the name the game gave it. Would someone test it out and see how it is (even tho I have already done so). Tried to make it at least resemble a gun, unlike some where your just holding a box.

Bullets Go Fasterfied KerBlaster
Code: BL2(hwAAAAD+aABAyAJBAiGTIWIxwSKLJQFLCpZfDBRYKrDMYhHCgozh)
I have one question for you... EXPLOSIONS?!

Also Tweaked the Rapid Infinity Laser, but shoots out single rounds of the Alien Norfleet round. Still high rate of fire version, but with less spam.
1000 Man-o-wars to the face.
Code: BL2(hwAAAAA7SgCE5wRAECGT6cOIhbGL4gEGQgyEGAgxEGIUxMiIgRHj)

NitrousOxide

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum